Internet Hacking for Freshmen Udemy Course
- A fundamental understanding of computer systems.
- A want to study.
The course will introduce the assorted strategies, instruments and strategies utilized by attackers. You’ll research internet software flaws and their exploitation.
No particular abilities are required because the course covers every thing from the very fundamentals.
This course covers:
- How the Internet Works.
- Find out how to use Vega Internet Vulnerability Scanner.
- Understanding SQL Injection Assaults.
- Hacking WordPress with WPscan.
- Cross-Web site Scripting & Cross-Web site Request Forgery.
- Hook victims utilizing BeEF Framework.
- Achieve Full Management over the Goal Machine.
- How Phishing Works.
After finishing this course, you’ll perceive main internet software flaws and learn how to exploit a lot of harmful vulnerabilities similar to SQL injections, CSRF assaults, XSS vulnerabilities, Phishing, and many others.
Advantages of Doing this Course:-
- Perceive How Web sites Work.
- Intercept and manipulate HTTP communication utilizing Wireshark.
- Uncover, repair and exploit SQL injections.
- Find out how to Hack and Safe a WordPress Web site.
- Cross-Web site Scripting (XSS).
- Cross-Web site Request Forgery (CSRF).
- Hook victims with BeEF and steal credentials.
- Achieve full management over the goal machine utilizing BeEF and Weevely.
Content Source: https://www.udemy.com/hacking-websites-for-beginners/
Hope you like the course. Share it with your friends too.
Suggest us more courses that you like. Remark within the remark field under. We will try to post it for you as soon as possible.
If the links are not working then comment in the comment box we will try to fix it as soon as possible.