SikuliX – Automate Something – Python Based mostly Sikuli Scripting Udemy Course
- Very primary programming information
- SikuliX automates something you see on the display screen of your desktop laptop working Home windows, Mac or some Linux/Unix.
- It makes use of picture recognition to establish and management GUI parts.
- Apart from finding pictures on a display screen it also can run the mouse and the keyboard to work together with the recognized GUI parts
- SikuliX comes with primary textual content recognition that can be utilized to look textual content in pictures.
SikuliX helps the next as scripting languages:
- Python language stage 2.7
- Ruby language stage 1.9 and a couple of.zero
- You can too use it in Java programming Java conscious programming/scripting language (Jython, JRuby, Scala, Clojure, …).
We can be masking scripting SikuliX with Python on this course
Be aware: SikuliX is a Java utility, that works on Home windows XP+, Mac 10.6+ and most Linux/Unix techniques. For Home windows, Mac and Ubuntu 12.04+ it’s full and will usually work out of the field. For Linux/Unix techniques there are a couple of stipulations to be setup.
Disclaimer: I don’t declare any rights to the SikuliX language, Sikuli and SikuliX IDE are properties of their respective house owners. All unique documentation and official info may be discovered at Sikuli launchpad web page.
Course Identify: SikuliX – Automate Something – Python Based mostly Sikuli Scripting
From: Udemy | Writer: Capsule Trainings
Scores: four.7 (43 rankings) | College students Enrolled: four,597
Audio: English | E-Studying | Ability stage: Newbie Degree
Advantages of Doing this Course:-
- Write SikuliX Scripts
- Write Primary Python
- Automate Day by day Admin/Repetitive Duties
Content Source: https://www.udemy.com/sikulix-automate-anything/
Hope you like the course. Share it with your friends too.
Suggest us more courses that you like. Remark within the remark field under. We will try to post it for you as soon as possible.
If the links are not working then comment in the comment box we will try to fix it as soon as possible.