Install WordPress on a VPS: A Step by Step Guide Udemy Course
- The course is aimed toward an intermediate stage
- Information of WordPress is really helpful
- An appreciation of server administration and fundamental Linux
- You will want a VPS and a SSH shopper (establishing is roofed within the course)
On this WordPress course you will study the way to set up WordPress on a Digital Personal Server from begin to end.
It’s advocate you’re: aware of WordPress and have a fundamental Linux understanding.
You need to use any VPS you want (ideally working Ubuntu), the course itself makes use of a VPS working Ubuntu 16.04 with Digital Ocean – getting began with this setup is roofed to begin with within the course.
Subsequent, you will study the way to set up and setup a LAMP stack consisting of Apache 2, MySQL and PHP.
Then a MySQL database for WordPress is setup, adopted by Apache 2 and PHP tweaks for WordPress.
The course then strikes on to putting in the WordPress information from scratch by downloading the supply code; extracting and configuring the file system appropriately (Linux file permissions and possession); and, lastly the WordPress script (wp_config.php) is configured appropriately.
Lastly, the course covers the front-end net interface set up steps for WordPress and fundamental WordPress website configuration.
Advantages of doing this course
- How one can setup from scratch WordPress on a VPS (Digital Personal Server)
- How one can set up configure a MySQL database for WordPress
- How one can set up and configure Apache 2 for WordPress
- How one can set up a brand new WordPress website in a scientific method
Content Source:- https://www.udemy.com/install-wordpress-on-a-vps-a-step-by-step-guide/
Hope you like the course. Share it with your friends too.
Suggest us more courses that you like. Remark within the remark field beneath. We will try to post it for you as soon as possible.
If the links are not working then comment in the comment box we will try to fix it as soon as possible.