Film Sales and Distribution Masterclass | Filmmaking Series Udemy Course
- Basic Understanding of Filmmaking
- You will need a general understanding of how films are made, from screenwriting through to post production.
- A basic understanding of platforms such as Netflix, Hulu and iTunes
- General understanding of Independent Film
Now more than ever the opportunity to become a full-time filmmaker is within reach for those who are willing to take a few risks. The key to building a career in show business is the ability to consistently get projects funded and then make money back for your investors. In this course, an abridged version of the Indie Film Academy’s November Masterclass, we talk with 10 experts in film distribution about what you can do to make sure your film sells.
Experts In this course include:
- Jason Brubaker of Filmmaking Stuff
- Scott McMahon of Film Trooper
- Alex Ferrari of Indie Film Hustle
- Mia Bruno of Seed & Spark
- Chris Holland of Film Festival Secrets
- Linda Nelson of Indie Rights
- Ron Newcomb of The Forge Studios
- Jerome Courshon of Secrets to Distribution
- Ben Yennie of The Guerrila Rep
- How to make sure your film will sell before you make it.
- They key documents distributors need.
- What you need to do in post production to have all deliverables.
- What is the best option for your film’s launch.
- How to distribute your own film
- A simple hack to get thousands of fans quickly.
- How to get on Rotten Tomatoes.
- Why Netflix should be your last stop.
And much more.
Course Name: Film Sales and Distribution Masterclass | Filmmaking Series [Bestseller]
From: Udemy | Author: Jason Buff
Rating: 4.1 (82 ratings) | Students Enrolled: 3,499
Audio: English | E-Learning | Skill level: All Levels
Benefits of doing this course
- Understand the things they need to do before they start their film so that they will be able to make a distribution deal.
- Get an idea of the key documents and video files they will need to give to distribution companies.
- Understand the fastest and most effective way for building a fan base.
- Learn the best launch sequence for a film from Film Festivals to Theatrical to VOD Release.
Content Source:- https://www.udemy.com/ifamasters/
Hope you like the course. Share it with your friends too.
Suggest us more courses that you like. Comment in the comment box below. We will try to post it for you as soon as possible.
If the links are not working then comment in the comment box we will try to fix it as soon as possible.