Join the Dots: Linear and Logistic Regression Udemy Course
- No statistics background required. The entire course is predicated on fundamental maths.
- Fashions are applied in Excel, R and Python. Set up these environments to comply with together with the demos
Connect the Dots: Linear and Logistic Regression is a whole information evaluation course that lets you discover ways to Construct sturdy fashions in Excel, R and Python step-by-step intimately. The Writer of the course Loony Corn helps you to study this entire course from the start with deep rationalization. The course comprises many vital matters that can assist you to to realize information about this entire course. This course is especially for information analyst who need to transfer from summarizing information to explaining and prediction
The course covers these vital matters:-
Easy Regression :
- Methodology of least squares, Explaining variance, Forecasting an consequence
- Residuals, assumptions about residuals
- Implement easy regression in Excel, R and Python
- Interpret regression outcomes and keep away from frequent pitfalls
A number of Regression :
- Implement A number of regression in Excel, R and Python
- Introduce a categorical variable
Logistic Regression :
- Purposes of Logistic Regression, the hyperlink to Linear Regression and Machine Studying
- Fixing logistic regression utilizing Most Chance Estimation and Linear Regression
- Extending Binomial Logistic Regression to Multinomial Logistic Regression
- Implement Logistic regression to construct a mannequin inventory value actions in Excel, R and Python
Advantages of doing this course
- Construct sturdy linear fashions that stand as much as scrutiny in Excel, R and Python
- Use easy and a number of regression to clarify variance
- Easy and a number of regression to foretell an consequence
- Interpret the outcomes of a regression
- Perceive the dangers concerned in regression and keep away from frequent pitfalls
Content Source:- https://www.udemy.com/connect-the-dots-linear-regression/
Hope you like the course. Share it with your friends too.
Suggest us more courses that you like. Remark within the remark field beneath. We will try to post it for you as soon as possible.
If the links are not working then comment in the comment box we will try to fix it as soon as possible.
Coupon Hyperlink: Coupon Code