- No previous expertise is required – this route is designed with beginners in thoughts.
- Internet connection is necessary.
What Will You Learn?
- Research all about the records of WordPress.
- Learn what localhosting is and the way you can set up WP locally so that you can exercise.
- Navigate across the WordPress dashboard and recognize the one of a kind features.
- Install WordPress with cPanel to create a live internet site.
- Understand the specific styles of content you can create on WordPress.
- Research the difference between pages and posts and how to create them.
- Recognize the principle functions of WordPress.
- Learn all approximately the visual Editor and how to use it.
- Recognize plugins and how to installation them.
Course Name: WordPress Academy: 2018 Beginners Crash Course
From: Udemy | Author: Master It
Audio: English | E-Learning
Who Is The Target Audience?
- Novices who need to know more about WordPress.
- Students who’re interested by studying extra about WordPress without having to pay for hosting.
- College students who would love to understand the basics of WordPress and construct a internet site.
Hope you like the course. Share it with your friends too.
Suggest us more courses that you like. Comment in the comment box below. We will try to post it for you as soon as possible.
If the links are not working then comment in the comment box we will try to fix it as soon as possible.
Note: We are affiliated to Udemy.