- Have a Piano/MIDI Keyboard to exercise with.
- Be able to use your DAW at a novice level
- Have a newbie’s degree of tune theory and notes. (this is lightly covered in the route.)
What Will You Learn?
- Play piano specially for making beats
- Apprehend how chords (essential + minor) and scales work
- Improvisation when playing the piano
- Analyze extraordinarily beneficial strategies including arpeggios, inversions, etc.
- Creating catchy melodies with self assurance
- The fundamentals of a piano
- Play piano with each fingers!
- Tricks to stay splendid influenced to need to exercise!
Course Name: Learn Piano for Beatmakers and Producers
From: Udemy | Author: Riley Weller
Audio: English | E-Learning
Who Is The Target Audience?
- The intermediate producer looking to take their piano talents to the subsequent degree
- A beatmaker/manufacturer trying to learn improvisation on the piano
Hope you like the course. Share it with your friends too.
Suggest us more courses that you like. Comment in the comment box below. We will try to post it for you as soon as possible.
If the links are not working then comment in the comment box we will try to fix it as soon as possible.
Note: We are affiliated to Udemy.