- Sound know-how of TypeScript
- Running knowledge of ES6 or later
- Arms-on experience with Angular
- Angular CLI(1.5+) and NodeJS(contemporary version) established.
- A code Editor. Preferrably visible Studio Code
- A laptop or computer with 4 GB of RAM and around 100 GB+ of hard drive
What Will You Learn?
- Create an Angular App that showcases user Authentication
- Put in force consumer Authentication the usage of social channels like facebook, Twitter, GitHub, and Google
- Construct sign-in/signal-up reviews the usage of pop-united statesin addition to redirects
- Expand consumer Authentication the use of phone signal-in
Course Name: Firebase Authentication masterclass with Angular
From: Udemy | Author: Siddharth Ajmera
Audio: English | E-Learning
Who Is The Target Audience?
- Newbie Angular developers curious approximately Firebase Authentication.
- Angular developers trying to put into effect person Authentication with email/Password mixture, phone wide variety, and social Open identification companies like fb, Twitter, Google, GitHub and many others.
- Builders seeking to learn enforcing Social sign-in of their apps.
Hope you like the course. Share it with your friends too.
Suggest us more courses that you like. Comment in the comment box below. We will try to post it for you as soon as possible.
If the links are not working then comment in the comment box we will try to fix it as soon as possible.
Note: We are affiliated to Udemy.