- An Artist Pen (or Brush Pen equivalent)
- Primary Drawing Paper or Bristol Paper (no lines)
- Printer or smart cellphone to experiment artwork With
- Computer or Laptop (Mac used in Course)
- Photoshop CC
What Will You Learn?
- Convert a Hand Drawing to digital art
- Get comfy the use of an Artist Pen for Hand Lettering
- The way to design a Stylized Slogan you may put on Any Product
- Get rid of unwanted Marks and Flaws using Photoshop
- Locate hundreds of thousands of shade ideas and Colorize virtual art
- Apply Stylized Texturing
- Export to Social Media & upload on your growing Portfolio
Course Name: Hand Lettering to Digital Art
From: Udemy | Author: Cory Kensinger
Audio: English | E-Learning
Who Is The Target Audience?
- This path is for beginner to Intermediate designers looking for a fun dive into the wild world of custom Hand Lettering.
- All people interested by Designing attractive graphic Designs
- Remarkable in case you’re interested by T-shirt design, Card/stationary design, products for artwork Licensing
Suggest us more courses that you like. Comment in the comment box below. We will try to post it for you as soon as possible.
If the links are not working then comment in the comment box we will try to fix it as soon as possible.
Note: We are affiliated to Udemy.